2301 Highland Ave
los angeles, CA 90068
Google map and directions
NOTE: RSVPing here does not obligate you to attend. It does enter you into our PopPerk! drawing. If you do not win and wish to attend, you can purchase tickets at the link below.
From time to time, we have POP Perk drawings for current Pop Luck Club members. Today, it's for:
A Family Four Pack (four tickets) to Summer Sounds (value $64) at The Hollywood Bowl.
- Weekday mornings (10am & 11:15am), July 11-15, 2016.
- Tickets courtesy of The L.A. Phil (PLC Sponsor).
- Winner will be drawn Sunday (6/12/16), 9:30pm PST
- POP Perks are available only to current members of the club. RSVP to the right.
- Annual membership is a $50 suggested donation, but it's whatever you want to give.
- If it's time for you to renew, DONATE NOW.
And if you do not win the POP Perk!...
Book your tickets at www.hollywoodbowl.com/tickets/summersounds-2016
SUMMER SOUNDS - World Music for Kids
HOLLYWOOD BOWL (JULY 11-AUGUST 5)
- Four different programs - a new show every week!
- Music Performances & Art Workshops
- Live music from around the globe on the SummerSounds stage, plus interactive art workshops related to the theme of the program
- Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Week 1: Jul 11-15 - USA, FEATURING ROSE'S PAWN SHOP
SummerSounds opens with a look at the roots of Americana. Drawing from folk and bluegrass traditions, this infectious music will have you on your feet dancing in no time.
Week 2: Jul 18-22 - FRANCE, FEATURING LES ZAZOUS
Airy melodies drifting from a Paris cafe - touched with flavors of jazz, cabaret and retro swing - will transport you to the magic of the City of Light.
Week 3: Jul 25-29 - JAPAN, FEATURING ON ENSEMBLE
Built on the pulsating beats of taiko drumming, the traditional music and instruments of Japan are blended with styles from the West in ways that will let your imagination soar.
Week 4: Aug 1-5 - MEXICO, FEATURING TRIO ELLAS
Come along and experience traditional mariachi music with a contemporary pop twist. Don’t forget your dancing shoes!