From time to time, we have POP Perk drawings for current Pop Luck Club members. Today, it's for:
- Family Four-pack (4 tickets) ($96 value) to Sleeping Beauty and Her Winter Knight
- Your choice of a performance at 7:30pm (Tu, We, Th, Fr, or Sa) or 12:00pm (Sa or Su) or 4:00pm (Sa or Su or 12/23 and 12/24), excluding 12/11.
- Tickets courtesy of The Lythgoe Family Productions.
- Winner will be drawn Thursday (12/11/14), 6pm PST
- The production runs December 10, 2014 through January 4, 2015.
- POP Perks are available only to current members of the club. CLICK HERE to enter.
- $50 suggested donation, but it's whatever you want to give.
- If it's time for you to renew, DONATE NOW.
SLEEPING BEAUTY and Her Winter Knight
Panto at The Playhouse
By Kris Lythgoe
Directed by Bonnie Lythgoe
of Disney's "I Didn't Do It"
of "Xena: Warrior Princess"
of Broadway's "La Cage Aux Folles"
of Broadway's "Bombay Dreams"
of CW's "Hart of Dixie"
An updated version of the classic Grimm fairytale, in the style of a traditional British family Panto, SLEEPING BEAUTY and Her Winter Knight is a singing and soaring winter adventure that features family-friendly magic, with a comedic twist, dancing (with “So You Think You Can Dance” alumni), a live pony, interaction with the audience and contemporary music from Jessie J's "Domino" to John Legend's "All Of Me,” Pharrell Williams "Happy" to Survivor's "Eye of The Tiger" and more. A Panto is known for its interactive style and humor that appeals to everyone from ages 2 – 102! “Those who have never been to a panto will have a glorious introduction to the forum.” – Los Angeles Times.
Before every performance, guests and their families are invited to enjoy a “Winter Wonderland” event in The Playhouse’s Engemann Family Courtyard, complete with holiday carolers, crafts, activities, games, Santa Claus and photo opportunities.
GOLDEN TICKETS are available as an add-on to any child’s ticket for an additional $50.00 each (limit of 10 Golden Tickets available per performance). A Golden Ticket provides the ticketholder (children only) with a special onstage sing-a-long experience during the production, a gift bag with special surprises, a SLEEPING BEAUTY collectible poster, and one free photo with Santa!
“I believe there’s more pure theatre in a pantomime than you get in Shakespeare, and if it works, it’s unforgettable… If the British are particularly good at putting on a show, I’ve a feeling that it’s because the people who put them on went to see pantomime when they were young.” - Sir Ian McKellen on Panto
For details visit, www.PasadenaPlayhouse.org