From time to time, we have POP Perk drawings for current Pop Luck Club members. Today, it's for:
- Two (2) tickets ($68 value) to The Max Factor Factor, produced in association with Celebration Theatre, directed by Pop Luck Club's own Michael A. Shepperd (Saturday, August 23, 2014 at 8:00 pm).
- Tickets courtesy of Pop Luck Club's Corporate Partner, Celebration theatre
- The production runs August 1 – 31, 2014
- Winner will be drawn Wednesday (8/6/14), 9pm PST
- POP Perks are available only to current members of the club. CLICK HERE to enter.
- $50 suggested donation, but it's whatever you want to give.
- If it's time for you to renew, DONATE NOW
It’s 1936; the golden age of Hollywood, and two rival movie studios are in a heated battle for survival when their opposing leading men fall in love. Reminiscent of screwball comedies of the past, this new musical takes place in a world of artifice, backstabbing, lavender weddings, double-crossing starlets, and a moral crusader from the Legion of Decency, making it increasingly more difficult for the leading men to hold on to the one real thing each has ever found. It’s funny, charming, romantic, happily nostalgic, and very tuneful.
Attend the World Premiere of THE MAX FACTOR FACTOR at NoHo Arts Center produced in association with Celebration Theatre and directed by Pop Luck Club's own Michael A. Shepperd. Written by Adrian Bewley (Book), Joe Blodgett (Music), and Chana Wise (Lyrics).