Our mission is to advance the well-being of gay dads and their children. We do this through mutual support, community collaboration, and public understanding. We are a community of gay dads building families through fostering, adoption, co-parenting, and surrogacy. Through peer support and community involvement, we provide our children and the greater community with positive images of gay parenting.
Founded in 1998, The Pop Luck Club is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and the largest known group of its kind. With chapters in Los Angeles and Orange County, our membership includes 700+ gay fathers and prospective gay dads throughout Southern California.
We host monthly meetings where gay dads and gay prospective dads can find support and resources. We also have regular panel discussions, such as:
- Surrogacy, Fostering & Adoption
- Legal Issues for Gay Dads
- Finances: How to Plan or the Future
- Girl Stuff 101: Raising our daughters
We are an all-volunteer organization and we welcome your ideas and efforts! Please let us know how we can enhance your experience and how you wish to get involved!
Board of Directors
- Mark Brown, Mark@PopLuckClub.org
- John Ireland, John@PopLuckClub.org
- Russ Knight, Russ@PopLuckClub.org
- Miguel Ortiz, Miguel@PopLuckClub.org
- Bill Walker, Bill@PopLuckClub.org
Pop Luck Club
PO Box 46760
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323) 942-9323 or (DAD) 9GAY-DAD