From time to time, we have POP Perk drawings for current Pop Luck Club members. Today, it's for:
- Two (2) tickets ($60 value) to I'd Enjoy Being A Girl...on Broadway!
- Monday night, September 28, 2015, Dinner Seating for this event begins at 6:00pm, followed by a 7:30-8:30pm performance
- $15 Food and/or Beverage Minimum required per person.
- RSVP HERE to enter the drawing. Winners will be drawn and notified Sunday (9/20/15), 9pm PST
- POP Perks are available only to current members of the club. $50 suggested annual donation, but it's whatever you want to give.
- If it's time for you to renew, DONATE NOW.
Pop Luck Club dad Mark C. Reis is an incredible talent! I'd Enjoy Being A Girl...on Broadway! is the follow up to his previous one-man show, Diapers, Dishes and Dreams...Stories of a Dancer.
This show reveals a slightly "darker," more mysterious, intriguing side of himself in becoming a Broadway dancer. Still delightful, charming and humorous in its delivery, the question now for Reis is how different his career and success in musical theatre might have been had he been a girl?
Directed by Michele Lynch with Musical Direction by Scott Harlan, and Choreography by Lisa Mandel, this all-new concert is presented through great dancing, classic Broadway show tunes, and inventive story telling, with Reis' objective being a thought provoking evening for anyone who has ever asked themselves the question, "What if..?"
Dinner Seating for this event begins at 6:00 pm, followed by a 7:30-8:30 pm performance.